This issue of the Voter is so full of information, that it's difficult to do it justice in a summary.
- Two upcoming LWVRA (virtual) events Brews and Book Reviews on July 15 and Voting in Time of COVID-19 with Secretary of State Steve Simon on August 18
- President Barb Barany's message that outlines the focus of our League for the coming year
- An essay from Florence Sprague rich with recommendations for doing our own work and informing ourselves about the many aspects of racism
- An article from Barb Luck that suggests that a greater reliance on a plant-based diet will improve both our health and the planet
- Karen Lake gives updates on Absentee Voting and Vote by Mail
- A recap of the June environmental field trip touring the Ramsey-Washington Metro Watershed District