February 20 - 5 Cities' Affordable Housing Goals
The League of Women Voters of Roseville Area will host a panel of city officials at the Tuesday February 20 meeting. Each speaker will explain the status of their city’s affordable housing goals that are being proposed as they update their comprehensive plans. League members studied affordable housing for the past two years and advocated for local cities to include needed affordable housing in their plans that are due to the Metropolitan Council this year.
- Heather Butkowski, City Administrator, Lauderdale
- Kari Collins, Community Development Director, Roseville
- Joel Hanson, City Administrator, Little Canada
- DuWayne Konewko, Environmental and Economic Development Director, Maplewood
- Sack Thongvanh, City Administrator, Falcon Heights
The meeting will be at 6:30 p.m. at the Autumn Grove Park Building, 1365 Lydia Ave. W., Roseville. The event is free and open to the public. There will also be a recorded viewing of the program at 9:30 a.m. at the Lutheran Church of the Resurrection, 3115 Victoria St. N., Roseville.